Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day Two

Today we had the second day of the Women's Retreat and just like yesterday, I learned a lot.

There was a discussion on ebooks, which I found very helpful. Of course I would need to finish the book I'm writing. We also learned about being a writer for women's fiction which was another great discussion. I felt kind of sad to see the events of the day end. It went so fast. Tomorrow is a short day but I know it will be fun.

A couple writers tried to get me to go up for open mic but I couldn't. I told them maybe next year. We'll see if I can grow some guts by that time.

Now for the rest of the night, I shall write the night away or until I get into bed where I pick up where I left off in Hunger Games. Yup I'm finally reading that one, but that discussion is for another day.

Oh and of course it had to snow today. I thought how great it was that we had nice weather for the retreat and guess what happened. It snowed. Luckily, the roads were fine for when I needed to drive. I really hate driving in it. That's also another post for discussion later on.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Wish the weekend would just go a little slower for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment