Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 1st day of 2012

So did everyone have a good first day of 2012? Mine wasn't too bad. Of course I didn't do much for it being New Year's day.

I'm still debating on the goals of 2012. I have awhile right? I can still think about in June? I could do the usual lose weight goal, but I think that goal gets old. I either have success one year or suck at it the next.

I would love to say for this year, I finish my book for the traditional world and the novella for the self-publishing world. I'm still in the editing process for the self-editing one. After many story plots, character thoughts, etc. I have come up with the story I want to focus on for the traditional publishing world. I think it took me forever because I wanted something different. I'm sure there is another story out there like mine, but I hope I can make it a little different from the rest. I guess time will tell.

On Goodreads, I made a goal of reading 100 books. If I can do that, I would be so happy. I would die of shock almost. I feel like I've been slacking in my reading goals. So maybe this is the year I get back on track.

I guess I can use the above for my goals but I feel like I should have something better for a goal. Something different. I don't need to quit anything. Okay maybe coffee is my addiction but me giving up coffee would probably make me go in shock. Okay, how about I drink less coffee?

It will be interesting overall to see what 2012 brings. I just know I'm one year closer to my lucky number, which means 2013 better kick butt.

What about you? Any goals this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment