Sunday, November 27, 2011

Need to keep that motivation going.

So I probably should have mentioned this the other day but if you look at my sidebar, you'll see I made it. I finished National Novel Writing Month. It wasn't easy and I'm sure a lot of it doesn't make sense. No, I'm pretty sure done of it will make sense. I do hope to go back to it next month sometime. Unfortunately I don't mean December. I really need to get back on track with my wolf series. I'm hoping to spend December editing it so come January, the story is off to an editor. The sad thing is, right now it's not that long. Maybe 50,000 words. I'm going back to the beginning and editing. I already added a new scene to it, so who knows maybe it will be more than 50,000. Time will tell. I have to keep telling myself it's not the length that matters, it's the story.

I just feel like I haven't been motivated lately. I don't know if it's my life, job, family, or friends. I just haven't been all there this past year. I need to change that. Finishing up NaNoWriMo, I'm hoping I can use the same motivation and finish what I started. Once I finish the first book, I'll start planning the second one. I have a few ideas for the characters in my story.

Definitely will keep you posted when I decide on a release date. This series will be a self-published series. I have another story in mind for the traditional publisher but won't start that until after I finish the first in what I'm right now calling, Wolf Town series.

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment