Monday, September 5, 2011

A Little Help and a Little Blood

I meant to post this last night but didn't get a chance to. My friend and I saw The Help. My thoughts? I liked it. I heard the book is even better so I'm definitely looking forward to reading the book.

My friend and I went in thinking there would be humor, serious issues because of how the previews looked. I didn't expect I was going to get a little teary eyed.

Even if you haven't read the book or enjoyed the book, I think you should go see it.


Now onto True Blood. I still love the show at times but they seem to be moving away more and more. You could know everything that is going to happen but it doesn't matter, they change the story that much. I understand you need to add storylines here and there when it comes to a TV show. With Vampire Diaries, I actually prefer the TV show over the books but that's because I haven't been a fan of the book series.

I'm sure there are other people who feel the same way about Vampire Diaries as I do about True Blood. I love the book series, don't mess it up. I won't go into it too much for those who might not have watched this season yet but yeah, I'm not too excited about it. The only thing that keeps me going is Eric.

Book four is my favorite of the series and I was really looking forward to it but for me, they changed way too much and not in a good way.

What are your thoughts on True Blood? Any thoughts on The Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment