Monday, September 19, 2011

CBS Monday Primetime

So I saw the premiere of Two and a Half Men. I didn't think it was too bad. Of course, we'll have to wait and see but there were definitely some funny moments in tonight's episode. Going in, I wasn't sure if we would laugh or cry but I guess being a comedy of course, we'll get laughter. I just didn't know how they would handle the death of Charlie Sheen. Will definitely tune in next week but won't feel the need to watch it already. Yea, for DVR's. I just wanted to watch it live since I've been curious about this episode.

Also the return of How I Met Your Mother and the new show, 2 Broke Girls. I have to say 2 Broke Girls wasn't too bad tonight. Will have to watch it a couple more times before I can decide but I might like it. I really wasn't sure if I would or not. I saw the previews and thought, hmm, maybe I'll watch it if I'm bored. I could see me putting it on the DVR or catching up with it on the Ondemand channel. Although, that could change in a couple episodes. Time will tell.

Did you watch any CBS shows tonight? What did you think? Maybe not CBS. Did a favorite return?

I do know one thing knowing my favorite shows are back. My DVR will be filled now all the time until spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment